Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soaps Hard To Find?
Feb 26, 2007 by Ohanzee

Has anyone else knoticed how hard it is to find soap shoes now? its like 2007 hit and they dont make them anymore. I think Soap is having massive problems... And the stores that are selling them, i've only been able to find one soap shoe that is in size 11.. all other shoes are in size 5 or lower...
Replies

Feb 26, 2007kobansora

I think I'll make a thread of soap retailers today. They ARE hard to find! There are a only a few models sold commonly around the net, but otherwise.... You won't find anything else.

~JJ

Feb 26, 2007Surfaced

Both FlyWalk and Shiner dropped their Soap stocks this year, and Shiner was a big-time dealer back in Soap's glory days.

Soaps have been hard to find for years, man. The greatest models stopped production in 2001, the HSL models were discontinued in 2005 or so, and right now all we are getting is the Express. I am still scavenging for a number of extremely rare pairs, such as the Forklift, which I might never find in my size (if I found them new I wouldn't even wear them).

Get's even worse for certain colorways... a couple of the Ordnance's styles haven't surfaced in years, and might not again.

And remember, if you are in the USA, an 11 from one of those European sites is actually a 12 in the States.

Feb 26, 2007Ohanzee

yeah but the European sites dont ship to the US other wise i would get it from them... US 11 1/2 is about a 11 in europe. so i would probly get the 10's but thoes are kinda small.. Hey if you find a site that ships to the US post it here, i check the ones kobansora posted and they dont ship to the US, unless you want to pay $38 USD for shipping.. which is almsot the same price as the soap shoe...

Feb 26, 2007SapAuthor

Well, maybe special types of SOAPs, but you can get size 3-12 of the express model at soaps.sonicandpals.com, these are brand new SOAPs, the newly manufactored ones.

Feb 26, 2007matrix8967

man, you push that hard don't ya sap? lol it's ok, i would too, and i do at school. people ask where they can get them and i'm like go to my xanga, it has the links you need man.

---Alex

Feb 26, 2007kobansora

Ohanzee, they do ship to the US.... Just pay for the shipping lol.

Well, at least KatesSkates does.

~JJ

Feb 26, 2007Ohanzee

i dont really feel like paying $38 just for shipping... its insane... is half the price of the shoe...

Feb 27, 2007kobansora

If you were size 13, you'd try your hardest to get them lol.

~JJ

Feb 27, 2007Ohanzee

yeah 13 is like unheard of.. 14 is almost out of the question... but then again i just found size 14 on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/SOAP-MB-TANK-GRINDER-SHOES-14-TM_W0QQitemZ120090425723QQihZ002QQcategoryZ137011QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Ryan Armstrong, Maxwell, and Casey Faris with the double FS and double flip
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf
Hugh Hermes hittin a Frontside
Aaron MacDonald hittin a Frontside
Ian Walsh hittin a Frontside