Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
new people
Feb 22, 2007 by matrix8967

I've been seeing more and more new people here. This is good. This is great. New people means increase in popularity. Congrats to everyone who supports soap. I've been supporting hard where I live...so have alot of other people. congrats to soaps, congrats to the new kids on the block (and the returning vets) and the revivalists, and the people who are helping make soap big again.

---Alex
Replies

Feb 22, 2007AnthoFlex

kool

Feb 22, 2007kobansora

Yeah people are actually starting to notice the uniqueness in this around here lol... sorta.

~JJ

Feb 22, 2007shdook

yeah ive been noticing a hell alot of people around here lately, and its great1

Feb 22, 2007AnthoFlex

Team Heelys looking kinda Green huh?

Feb 22, 2007SonicSoaper

Yeah, and they're trying to copy us. They're trying to do Makio's bit their wheels on the rail.

Feb 22, 2007JeiHeirumaru

Heelys are just posers... It all began and with end with SOAP. I have a dream,that someday, SOAP will be known worldwide,and will become the ultimate trend!

Feb 22, 2007shdook

That wouldnt be how you do a makio anyways, and I dont think that would work. But then agian team heelys made it so of course it works

Feb 22, 2007matrix8967

i've always liked how heely's are like "hold on to something sturdy, or someone you trust" and soap is like "get some balls and do it, if you're to scared, don't buy the shoes"

---Alex

Feb 22, 2007JeiHeirumaru

I know it will work,just as long as we can still "Play with ourselves" in public lol

Feb 24, 2007SonicSoaper

One of my favorite Soap-Sayings comes from one of my favorite vids, Shag This. It's "Have fun or get hurt real bad."

Feb 24, 2007shdook

I like both of soaps catchphrases "Play with yourself" and have fun or get hurt real bad"

Feb 25, 2007Hattmac02

does anyone know where to get soap clothing

Feb 25, 2007SonicSoaper

Check eBay if you're lucky. If not, then you can make your own Soap t-shirts and hats.

Feb 25, 2007Hattmac02

K ill try that

Feb 26, 2007kobansora

They have ONE Soap T-Shirt on eBay and they took down the stickers :c Sadly...

Make your own!

If anybody can find stickers, tell me where to get them lol. I need some!

~JJ
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Bryndon with a royale on some bleachers
David Plasse sliding a handrail and sportin the afro.
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Sidewalk
Derek Brooks hittin a Backside Farf
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin an Alley-Opp CG in Wilmington, Delaware