Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Old School Soap'n
Feb 17, 2007 by slipperysole

I've been piecing together a soap'n crew like I used to have back in the day.
We do, what we call extreme walking, where we walk across town and call out rails and benches, book it to them, and rip 'em up! It's been awesome!
The reason I'm posting is, most of our shoes are from back in the day, when soaps had just Cleans and Scabs,(at least thats all we knew) and basic plates,
But because they were basic, they challenged us more, to try new tricks and invent new ones, it was more like Soaping and less like skating.
I encourage people to not forget the originals, they are amazing, any one agree?
Replies

Feb 17, 2007Rynasty

Hell yes. Cleans are still my favorite shoe ever.

Feb 17, 2007slipperysole

Oh man, Cleans are by far the best looking soap ever, in my opinion. They have this original vans thing goin' on.

Feb 17, 2007AnthoFlex

i have a pair of Scabs, one of my favorites i must say....but i rarely use them. Im actually thinking of giving them away....or selling them

Feb 17, 2007SonicSoaper

The old shoes were kickass, but the original UHF plate was crappy. When my feet get bigger and I'm able to fit in a pair of Ords, no doubt I'm going to slap another plate on instead of the BBKs.

Feb 17, 2007mgm

What size are you?

Feb 17, 2007SonicSoaper

Seven.

Feb 17, 2007RamenRadio

Cleans were indeed nice shoes. I know someone that still has his from back in the day. :D

Feb 17, 2007SonicSoaper

Who's that?

Feb 17, 2007RamenRadio

Richi Thompson, the kid that I asked if he could soap with us, remember?

Feb 17, 2007SonicSoaper

Oh yeah. Ever get a reply?
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Bart Johnson hittin a Frontside at John Deere Pavilion
Aaron Tarabloletti sliding a huge frontside at WIU.
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at WIU
Hugo deLeon hittin a Frontside on the back porch
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Cheese Grater