Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
where can i find soaps in size 12+
Feb 15, 2007 by blingblng723

I havent had soaps since like the 8th grade and i was just thinking about em yeterday and decided to get some. i wear a size 13 US. where can i get em? i was reading on here and everyone seems to use sonicandpals.com but they only have size 12s. you think i could squeeze in a size 12 or am i just outa luck?
Replies

Feb 15, 2007cherryman696966

if you look on ebay you might find a pair, i have seen a few size 13 pairs. also they are usually new on ebay.

Feb 15, 2007ordnanceflint91

if you are a loose fitting 13 you could possibly fit into a 12 soap shoe. if you can fit into a normal size 12 shoe chances are you can wear a 12 in soap shoes. i normally wear a 10 but can fit into size 9 soaps. one thing u could try is taking the sole out of a size 12 shoe and see if it gives u more room... i can fit into an 8 by doing that....you could always put a thinner sole in the shoe... you can also keep a check on ebay...they have some 14s on there that are mb tanks but the only others are 12s.

Feb 15, 2007blingblng723

yea i checked ebay and they have the mb tanks in 14 but they are $65 plus $18 to ship. that seems a lil expensive to me. thanks for the info guys
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Tarabloletti sliding a huge frontside at WIU.
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Zach hittin a makio at the Cedar Rapids demo
Stefan D hittin a phat farfenugen
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale down the S rail at Wash U