Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
A-sides anyone?
Feb 11, 2007 by AnthoFlex

I would like to stress that the reason they werent released was because of lack of retailer interest.....hmmmm

Lets analyze that shall we?

Steve Deel is now the ONLY Soapshoes retailer.....and i bet HE thinks it would sell....

So......That means, him being the only retailer, and all these comments of people wanting A-sides....Does anybody see where im going with this...?

I'll make it simple

Whoever is interested in a pair of A-sides, EMAIL ME AT AnthoFlex@yahoo.com, im going to tally up how many people want A-sides, make a list of it, and send it to Steve so that he can slap HSL with it.

Send me your Name, Age, and Shoe-size

i'll put this into a list and send it to Steve, i'll put my name at the top of the list.....

Anyone else?

Email me at

AnthoFlex@yahoo.com
Replies

Feb 11, 2007shdook

aight i gotta send it agian

Feb 11, 2007Slidey

DAMN! my e-mails not workin >=(
dw Renny, I'll get it fixed, and tell all the soapers I know (EVERYONE wants a pair) to e-mail you

Feb 11, 2007Slidey

Renny is the ultimate reviver ;)

Feb 11, 2007AnthoFlex

werd

Feb 11, 2007AnthoFlex

Im seriously not fucking around....

this is sum straight up obsessed shit but my WHOLE day runs on Soapshoes

In school, i try not to walk down the stairs....i always like to FS the verts. The teachers always tell me to stop jumping on the rails.

one time my Sociology teacher said "Renny, those Soapshoes are gonna be the end of you...please stop it"

one time this Hindi dean lady was like " COME HERE! COME HERE NOW......*i go to her* and then.........."Take the wheels off".......

And i flipped on her... i said "Ms, these are NOT Heelys...they are Soapshoes!" and i FS the rail again, and then she was gonna put me on suspension.

Feb 11, 2007AnthoFlex

but didnt*

Feb 11, 2007DaSholZ

Sent mine. I'm gonna see if I can get my friends to do it.

Feb 11, 2007ordnanceflint91

Renny u kno to put me on

Feb 12, 2007SonicSoaper

I;d like to see someone go down a rail with just the wheels. They'll make a new trick off of it, the bs faceplant.

Feb 12, 2007matrix8967

I live on soaps to...I just don't have any GOOD places to soap...it SUCKS...I live in a little shit-splat town in arkansas...all the rails are either super hard or super easy.

---Alex

Feb 12, 2007SonicSoaper

Hell, we don't even have any rails where I live and the few that we do have are either crowed with old people or steeper than the Leap of Faith at Atlantis in Paradise Island. That's why I love to see GOOD pics of people hitting ledges.

Feb 12, 2007gotnicerice

im so noob. i can't do handrails and i prolly dont have the guts to try right now cuz i fell on a knee high bench and really hurt my shin haha

Feb 12, 2007AnthoFlex

Just practice dude, you'll get there. And we all support you. As the community of Soapers, we gotta look out for each other

Feb 12, 2007cherryman696966

it took me a while to be able to do benches, you really just have to build up the confidence. start with doing just one foot on ledges. then when you think you are ready try 2 feet. the only thing is you need to make sure you don't put both of your feet on the ledge or rail at the same time or you will slide out. it happened to me a few times until i finally realized i need to do one foot a split second after the other. hope this helps.

Feb 12, 2007gotnicerice

well i can do knee high benches but i lost most my confidence at the end of the day when i fell on my shin cuz that really hurt and my scab still isnt gone from it. but yea ty both

Feb 12, 2007Slidey

Bails hurt man, but you learn to fall without hurting yourself. You should see some of mine, I can't belive that I've done some of them and managed to get up and keep soaping.

Feb 12, 2007AnthoFlex

Ok ok ok, back to A-side matters

Feb 12, 2007asitfalls

even though I just got a new pair of Soaps.. I would totally buy another just to Have A-SIDES!

Feb 12, 2007AnthoFlex

OK dudes, this list is GROWING FAST! Lets get more people who want A-sides to send their

Name, Age, and Shoe Size to AnthoFlex@yahoo.com

Lets ENSURE that we get these A-sides!

Feb 12, 2007RamenRadio

A-Sides A-Sides A-Sides!!!!! I can't wait.. :D

Feb 12, 2007SapAuthor

Anthoflex, is there anyway you could send out some sort of "news letter" To all your friends on myspace about this thing? Give them a picture and info about the A Sides and ask them to submit, etc.

Feb 13, 2007SonicSoaper

He is making bulletins using the Soap Shoes Myspace about it.

Feb 13, 2007ordnanceflint91

yeah me and Renny both have been posting bulletins on myspace

Feb 13, 2007SonicSoaper

Same here.

Feb 13, 2007RamenRadio

I as well. I'm not saying much about the A-SIdes, because I'm trying to get more people into soaping first. It's hard to convince someone over the internet though. I'm great in person, but I can't be very convincing if its over the internet :(.

Feb 13, 2007Surfaced

aaah, renny, you love making stuff bold lol.

Yeah you can slap my name on that list of yours... A-Sides are pretty cool. It would be nice if they were a bit lower in profile, and maybe THE FIRST SOAP SHOE WITH AN AIRBAG (I wish), but they are still cool.

Incase you forgot or whatever,

David Vileta, age 14, size 13 (or 12 if they don't do 13s anymore...)

Feb 13, 2007AnthoFlex

ook, awwesome. This list is awesome

Feb 13, 2007asitfalls

About how many peeps? 30?

Feb 13, 2007AnthoFlex

More than that dude

Feb 13, 2007AnthoFlex

IF anyone can help me spread the word, that would be great. Don't just stand there like a bunch ReDeads

Feb 13, 2007RamenRadio

I'm tryin Renny, but first I have to tell people what soap shoes are. Besides the few people me and the team know, I only know two other people that have an idea of what soaps are. I'm still trying to spread the word though. Maybe for the talent show, the team and I can bring a bunch of rails and soap lol. :D

Feb 13, 2007AnthoFlex

nice.....if my school has one, i'll do that...But to ensure insaness, imma do it with my Broadsides

Feb 13, 2007shdook

They have this gay little heely club at my school and they said if i got enough people interested i could get a soap club. I already have about 23 people interested.

Feb 13, 2007RamenRadio

Make that 24 if I go to your school lol.

And awesome Renny, they'll be able to see some REAL SOAPING!!! Lucky guys.... :D

Feb 13, 2007AnthoFlex

Theres this one kid with the Heely evolutions....he doesnt grind or roll....and hes slow

Feb 14, 2007SonicSoaper

.....Yeeeah. That's not funny. Whatever.

Feb 14, 2007RamenRadio

o.o
wow.... I don't know what to say to that...

Feb 14, 2007AnthoFlex

Hes fucking wierd, and he has a really bad attitude

Feb 14, 2007RamenRadio

Normally I don't call anyone weird, but god damn, that's really fucking weird..... MAYBE, I wouldn't say anything about someone not using the grind plate (only because a lot of the people that have them, I hear they don't even know what they are used for!), but the wheels too? WTF?!?! He could have just gotten a nice pair of express, that are a lot more awesome, and more comfortable, and should be like perfect for him. But he gets Heelys, and does neither one with them? Just... wow....

Feb 14, 2007AnthoFlex

This list is going really well. But if we wanna hit this mark home, i need everyone so submit there info to

AnthoFlex@yahoo.com

Feb 14, 2007SapAuthor

lol what a moron. I admit, i wear my soaps but i haven't been out grinding in a while, don't have much time for, but SOAPs are so great cuz they are so comfy and healthy for my feet. I can understand someone getting SOAPs just to wear, ut heelys just to wear O.o is he trying to be some sort of poser of someone u don't want to pose?

Feb 24, 2007kobansora

Hey Anthoflex, if we put our names on the list, does that necessarily mean that we'll be buying them any time soon? Because I'm totally in and I'll email you.

~JJ

Feb 24, 2007AnthoFlex

The list isnt for people who are gonna buy it. Its just to show interest in th shoe so that HSL will open thier eyes and say "shit, maybe we SHOULD make these"

The whole thing of them not being released was because of the retalers (example, Pacsun, Journeys) not thinking they would sell.

Thats all different now because Steve Deel is now the ONLY retailer for Soapshoes. And i KNOW that he knows that they will sell. This list is just to give HSL a little re-assurance.

The list is currently at 51. I think the main reason people arent sending in their info is because they think they are entitled to buy it. I think imma change the bulletin a bit to re-assure this

Feb 24, 2007SonicSoaper

That or they're just messed up in the head.

Feb 24, 2007Slidey

Okay dude, My e-mail is workin, and I'm gonna send you my m8s that thier e-mail isnt workin now.

Feb 24, 2007kobansora

Anthoflex, when you mean the ONLY retailer do you mean the ONLY retailer in the US?

~JJ

Feb 24, 2007matrix8967

if this list doesnt go up, i'm gonna start makin like 800000 fake yahoo id's with different names and emailing antho lol.

---Alex

Feb 24, 2007AnthoFlex

Alex, no you will not.

I want this list, AND my petition to go up naturally. i already had like 3 fuckheads sign fake names on the petition. give it time. The number will go up. Just stop acting like a bunch of fucking ReDeads and inform your friends, and other people interested in Soaping

and kobansora, Steve Deel is the ONLY Soapshoes dealer.....PERIOD. This is a very good thing. Now Soapshoe sales are concentrated in one place, so its easier for HSL to see this comeback

Feb 24, 2007matrix8967

chill out, it's cool, i was joking, i understand the fake names won't cut it with HSL.
I wish there was more i could do. I've been workin hard down here tryin to help.

Feb 25, 2007AnthoFlex

sorry about that. I was literally gonna choke sum kid when he told me "Yo Ren, i signed the petition like 5 times with fake names, helping out Soapshoes! YAY!"

I kill people for that

Feb 25, 2007kobansora

What a loser lol...

Anyways, I see soaps being sold on UK sites. What's up with that? My friend ordered a pair for me from one lol..

~JJ

Feb 25, 2007matrix8967

no worries.

yeah, i would have been pissed. it's just an un-good thing to do for petitions and stuff. it does suck that more people havn't emailed...I think once soap gets big again, it'll all go over super good.

---Alex

Feb 25, 2007SonicSoaper

Anyway...yeah, if this works out nicely then I expect to see the A-Sides in the reprotoire(sp?) of shoes at SaP.

Feb 25, 2007Slidey

How many peeps on the list?

Feb 25, 2007Hattmac02

oops forgot my age, its 15

Mar 5, 2007AnthoFlex

back to top, you guys want A-sides or what?

even though we may have to settle for Broadsides....which is actually better.

sizes 2-14, cant go wrong with that!

Mar 5, 2007AnthoFlex

***3-14, sorry

But really, Broadsides are awesome. I think i'd rtaher have those than A-sides because if HSL does decide to make one of the two, A-sides would take lobger to make

Mar 5, 2007AnthoFlex

*longer

Mar 5, 2007RamenRadio

WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!?!?
You can't be serious Renny. btw, how is it better? is it going to be like the originals?

Mar 5, 2007ordnanceflint91

Renny, so youre sayin we got a better chance at the broadsides being made again instead of a-sides? that kinda sux in a way cuz i think the a-sides are so much more sexy than broadsides. but owell ill be happy with either

Mar 5, 2007kobansora

Anthoflex, what is the count now?

~JJ

Mar 5, 2007RamenRadio

I wouldn't want broadsides unless they were the original. Otherwise, I only want asides. I'll go all over the world if I have to. HSL should make the asides. and what is up with the number? we had like 200 people on the petition, and less than 50 on the asides? what is going on? COME ON!

Mar 10, 2007AnthoFlex

The forum is getting loaded with crap, im bringing only the most important topics back to the top.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jon Thorpe hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Jeff Hites, a Moline Police Officer doing a frontside
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a stickin a backslide
Darren McCall hittin a Phat royale